Spend seven wonderful days in Thailand and get to see Bangkok, Lampang and Chiangmai among others.
Bangkok - Nakhon Ratchasima
Early morning pick up and departure from various Bangkok hotels, and drive to Nakhon Ratchasima, the gateway to Isan or Northeast Thailand. Lunch at al local restaurant en route. Visit the impressive ancient Khmer temple complex of Prasat Hin Phanom Rung, situated on an extinct volcano, and the renovated Prasat Mueang Tam. En route to Nakhon Ratchasima (or Korat) we visit the ceramic pottery village of Dan Kwian. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Nakhon Ratchasima - Phitsanulok
Breakfast. Visit the Baan Prasat archeological site and visit the Khmer temple complex of Prasat Hin Phimai, which has close lines with the Angkor temples in Cambodia. Lunch at a local restaurant and visit the Sai Ngam Banyan Tree before taking the final stretch towards Phitsanulok. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Phitsanulok - Sukhothai - Lampang
Breakfast. Visit the Wat Phra Si Mahathat in Phitsanulok. Visit the ancient cities of Sukhothai and Si Satchanalai. Lunch en route at a local restaurant. On the way to Lampang, we visit at a local village. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Lampang - Chiang Mai
Breakfast. In the morning visit Wat Phathat Lampang Luang and continue to visit Wat Phra That Hariphunchai in Lamphun. Lunch en route at a local restaurant and continue to visit handicraft villages at Bo Sang and San Kamphaeng, which is the center of cotton industries, traditional local products, antiques from Burma and hill tribe handicrafts, hand-woven silk and cotton and wood carving. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Breakfast. Visit the one of most revered temples in Chiang Mai: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, located high in the mountains, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the whole Chiang Mai area. Return for lunch at the hotel. The afternoon is at leisure. In the evening enjoy a Northern Thai Khantoke dinner with various shows and performances of hill tribes. Overnight at the hotel.
Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai
Breakfast. Visit an elephant training camp to see a demonstration of elephant at work. Lunch at a local restaurant. Take an exciting long-tail boat trip from Pha Tai to Chang Rai, along the way pass various villages of hill tribe descendants. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Optional tour: elephant ride
Chiang Rai - Chiang Rai Airport
Breakfast. Visit the local villages of hill tribe descendants by local pick ups trucks, and continue to the small trading town of Mae Sai, at the border with Myanmar. Proceed to visit the "Golden Triangle", the area where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet. Lunch at the Imperial Golden Triangle Resort. Visit the historical city of Chiang Saen followed by the transfer to Chiang Rai airport.
- Pick up from Bangkok city center hotels
- All entrance fees as appropriated
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please let us know if you want us to book your flight for you.
- Airfares are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates for triple rooms are the same as the rates for the twin/double rooms.
- Early hotel check-in (before noon), late hotel check out (after lunch), connecting rooms, and adjoining rooms are not guaranteed.
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to tour contents/itinerary.
- This tour has a minimum requirement of 2 per booking. The single option is for 2 or more clients who opt to have separate rooms.
- For single travelers, you may choose to take a private tour
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.